Hannover Fairs Turkey Fuarcılık A.Ş. in Turkey focuses primarily on planning, organizing and running international events owned by Deutsche Messe and developing new fair concepts suitable for Turkish and Eurasian marketplace. The aim of Hannover Fairs Turkey Fuarcılık A.Ş. is not only to attract international firms to enter the Eurasian markets via trade fairs but also to support Turkish companies to exhibit in fairs organized out of Turkey and increase their trade volume.
Founding Year: 1996
Hannover Fairs Turkey Fuarcılık A.Ş. activities include:
- Planning, organizing and executing trade fairs in Turkey
- Sales and marketing for national and international exhibitors and visitors
- Planning and organizing seminars, conferences and business meetings in Turkey and Eurasia
- Operational works at the fairground; hiring the personnel, decorating fairgrounds, setting up technical equipments, organizing conferences and lectures, branding, catering etc.
- Organizing B2B meetings at the fairground, in coordination with government, associations and NGOs
- Making tenders for travel and accommodation, freight forwarding and stand construction.
- PR and advertising works, working with agencies, media purchasing, press relations
- Preparing print materials for visitor and exhibitor promotion, designing e-newsletters and other digital media
- Sales to national companies for international fairs, organization of the national pavilions including stand design, catering, shipment and hired personnel.
Address: Buyukdere Cad. Sarli İs Merkezi No:103 B Blok Kat:5–6 34394 Mecidiyekoy / Istanbul
Tel: +90 212 334 69 00
Fax: +90 212 334 69 34