EGY WOOD EXPO: Business Opportunities and More
Driving forward Egypt's wood and furniture industries, EGY WOOD EXPO is where all the entire spectrum of furniture production technologies, woodworking machinery, tools, fittings, accessories, raw materials and specialty products are introduced to over 25,000 eager trade visitors from Egypt and the entire MENA region.
EGY WOOD EXPO plans to be the premier technology and product sourcing platform within the MENA region, bringing together comprehensive displays of cutting-edge live demonstrations of furniture production, woodworking machinery, tools, fittings, accessories and raw materials, to ensure that the market stays updated and ready to tackle future industrial demands.
Strengthening businesses of every niche and size; EGY WOOD EXPO is an all-inclusive one-stop platform for global technology and solution providers to showcase innovative know-how, cost effective tools and products to improve industrial productivity and efficiency within and beyond wood and furniture manufacturing practices.
Egypt - A Truly Promising Market for Wood and Furniture Industries
- Egypt's wood sector is considered a key pillar for the Egyptian economy with a total of 58,000 small, medium and large firms working in the market; employing around 350,000 workers
- In 2016, Egypt's wood sector is estimated to grow at 5% in line with the country's GDP growth rate reaching a value of $2.05 billion, compared to a value of $1.95 billion in 2015
- The surge in residential construction and the starting of some of the big infrastructure projects in Egypt resulted in a higher demand for carpentry products used in the construction industry, with a growth rate of 13% over the 2015 figure, reaching $123.1 million
- Egypt's domestic wood production is expected to reach $5 billion in 2020, ranking the country as a market leader in the Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- Egypt's furniture industry is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21% backed by the flow of residential, commercial and infrastructure projects and the increasing restrictions on furniture end-product imports.
- Being a member in COMESA free trade agreement, furniture and wood products made in Egypt enjoy prefrential access to all the 19 member countries with a population of over 400 Million.
- Egypt's annual furniture production capacity is valued at over $3 billion, while exports are estimated at $ 1 billion.
- Egypt is one of the most promising construction markets in Africa and the Middle East with annual spending on construction exceeding USD 8 billion.
- Egypt's geographical location as the Middle East and Africa's trading hub offers huge forthcoming trading prospects for wood and furniture products
Exhibited products and services:
- Bending machines
- Clamping machines
- Coating machines
- CNC machines
- Forming and boring machines
- Embossing machines
- Forestry equipment
- Woodworking tools
- Carpentry tools
- Lamination equipment
- Trimming machines
- Wood drying equipment
- Bonding machines
- Chipping machines
- Panel manufacturing plants
- Computer-aided design (CAD) for furniture industries
- Semi-finished furniture production equipment and tools
- Engraving machine
- Flooring production lines
- Heating systems
- Polishing and finishing equipment
- Shaping units
- Wood and forestry products, supplies and accessories
- Raw materials and chemicals
EGY WOOD EXPO: Added Value for Exhibitors
Some of the benefits and rewards the exhibitors can gain from EGY WOOD EXPO, among many others, are:
- Tracing up-to-the-minute wood and furniture manufacturing technologies
- Remaining onward as far as competition is concerned
- Being in receipt of new creations and industrial philosophies through networking with key industry innovators and creative thinkers.
- Adding value to the influence of marketing activities
- Meeting a wide-section of the region's top buyers.
- Creating wide-spread attentiveness to the brand.
- Developing relationships with present and prospective customers.
- Educating customers with publications and audio-visual materials.
- Enhancing sales and collecting business leads
- Reaching new customers through regular promotion means.
Organizer: Turkel Fair Organization
Where: Egypt, Cairo, New Cairo Exhibition Center
When: December, 7-10, 2017
Huzur Mah. Fatih Cad. 4.Levent Plaza 67/6 4.Levent, Istanbul – Türkiye
Tel.:+90 (212) 284 23 00
Fax:+90 (212) 283 00 74-75-76
Fax:+90 (212) 278 64 02
Project:+90 (212) 270 07 28