Home Electronics Fair Istanbul
HEFI 2019 fair will take place on March 14-17, 2019 at Eurasia Culture and Art Center. Th event is supported by various associations of the country.
Exhibited products and services:
- White Goods (Fridge, Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Oven, Freezer, Air conditioning, Boiler, Alarm systems)
- White goods related industry
- Large and Small electrical household appliances, accessories and related industries
- Electronic household appliances, materials and auxiliary industries
- Industrial kitchens
- Kitchenware, materials and built-in kitchen systems.
- Home automation (Smart home systems)
- After sales services
- Publications, Written, Oral and Visual media.
- Associations, Unions
- Research and development companies and sector organizations
Home appliances industry, which has reached an important part of the Turkish industry, has started demonstrating abroad the success captured in the domestic market via product’s range and quality. Due to the production potential of the industry likewise proximity to the Middle East, Asia and North Africa offered by the wide market potential, Turkey which exports to 152 countries and which is reaching an important position of the world, provides important opportunities at the international level.
Turkish manufacturers of the home appliances, which have started their productions with simple assembly lines, while creating today their own design and technologies, are bringing their production activities and technologies outside. At the same time this sector has created strong brands with strict customer loyalty. The sector, which has a strong presence in the foreign markets mainly in European Union, has a significant location for export to Middle East, Africa, Far East and Asia markets.
Facts and Figures 2018:
- 87 exhibitors
- 4 countries
- 3105 visitors
- 367 foreign visitors
Tel: +90 (312) 442 9002
Tel: +90 (312) 442 9096
Fax: +90 (312) 442 9025
District of Istanbul - Fatih