Analysis and Laboratory Technology Exhibition (Online)
Advanced technology, new developements, applications and know-how... The manufacturers of analytic systems and laboratory equipment who supply advanced technology and special services for all industrial fields will come together at the Expo Analytech of Turkey in Istanbul. The key players of the industry will welcome the sectoral professionals from all concerned sectors of Turkey and the neighbouring countries and exhibit their advanced solutions, products and know-how at Analytech Exhibition.
Exhibited products and services:
> Instrumental analysis
> Bioanalysis & Diagnostics
> Optical devices and processing
> Analytic chemistry
> Applications & Know-how & Software
> Laboratory building and furnishing
> Laboratory devices & Apparatus
> Automation & Robotics
> Laboratory diagnostics
> Instruments & Equipment
> Materials & Chemicals & Reagents
> Data Systems & Softwares
> Safety & Protective equipment
QUALITY CONTROL & MEASURING AND TESTING
> Material testing & Characterization
> Measuring technology
> Quality control
> Qualification for analytic devices
> Calibration and validation for LAB devices
Facts and figures 2018 (together with colocated events):
- 4.370 trade visitors
- 93 exhibitors from biotechnology, pharmaceutical industry, cleanroom sector and LAB industry.
- 470 Attendees for the Symposium who registered from the pharmaceutical industry, Universities and concerned State Offices.
- Hundreds of OpenLab Attendees of scientific researchers, university students and RD specialists.
- International Buyers Commitee supported by the Ministery of Economy of Turkish Republic (B2Bmeetings)
- Biotecnica - Biotechnology and Life Science Industry Exhibition
- PharmaNEXT - Pharmaceutical Industry, Technology and Ingredients Exhibition
- Cleanroom - Cleanroom Technology, Maintenance and Equipment Exhibition
OFFLINE edition of the exhibition will be held on 6 - 8 October, 2021 in Istanbul.
Marketing and technical topics:
Contact person - Mr. Fatih Onkar
Tel: +90 242 316 46 00
Fax: +90 242 316 46 01