Anatolian Tourism, Travel, Culture and Art Fair Mersin
The heart of tourism industry will beat at the Anatolian Tourism Fair in 2020. The fair, which will be organized by CNR Holding Istanbul Fair Organization between 19 - 23 September 2020 at Mersin Yenişehir CNR EXPO, will bring real tourism professionals together.
Anatolian Tourism Fair, which aims to carry the Turkish tourism sector forward in quality and service, aims to gather tourism companies; culture, health, gastronomy and sports tourism professionals under one roof. The fair, which is supported by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, Mersin Governorship, Mersin Metropolitan Municipality, Mersin Chamber of Commerce and Industry and KOSGEB, will also contribute to the commercial volume of the sector.
The fair will be held with the participation of VIP Tour Operators and purchasing committees from Russia, Ukraine, Iran, Lebanon, Jordan, Libya, Egypt, Sudan and the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
- Travel Agencies and Tour Operators
- Tourism Offices
- Hotels and Accommodation Facilities
- Tourism Transportation Companies
- Business and Congress Tourism Companies
- Health Tourism Companies
- Cultural Tourism Companies
- Sports Tourism Companies
- Education Tourism Companies
- Active Tourism and Adventure Tourism Companies
- Yacht and Cruise Tourism Companies & Marinas
- Cafes and Restaurants / Cafes, Bar & Hotel Equipments
- Park and City Equipment Companies
- Tourism Technology / Software Companies
- Development Agencies
- Provincial Directorates of Culture and Tourism
- Media Institutions Banking and Insurance Companies
- Federations & Associations
Tel: +90 212 465 74 74
Mrs. Esra Öztürk - Fair Manager