Biotechnology and Life Sciences Industry Exhibition
Biotechnology makes use of biological systems and processes to manufacture useful products and provide services for all concerned industries. Biotecnica Exhibition became an excellent platform which covers advanced technological products and services in all business fields of biotechnology and offered ideal business opportunities for the exhibitors to make new business contacts and to meet the expanding industrial market of Turkey and the neighbouring countries of the region.
Exhibited products and services:
- Bioprocess Engineering analytics
> Bioprocess and system design > Biotechnology equipment >Bioreactors > Analytics, instrumentation and control technology > Monitoring systems > Sterile space technology > Biochemicals > Analysis systems > Laboratory Systems and Equipment > Bioprocess developement
> Process analytics > Biosensors > Chromatography technology > Genome technology > Diagnostics > Spectroscopy technology > Photometers > Microscopes > Biochemicals and cultures > Liquid handling
> Databases > Molecular bioinformatic systems > chemometrics > Simulation software > Software for process optimization
- Industrial Biotechnology Applications
> Pharmaceutical applications > Diagnostic applications > Biomedical applications > Food-processing applications > Agricultural applications > Biochemical applications > Environmental, Ecological and Recycling applications > Aquaculture applications
- Biotechnology services
> Technology & Know-how > Research & Developement > Consultancy > Analytic services > Training and educational programs > Certification, validation, accreditation and patent services.
Top Themes - Biotechnology:
- Healthcare or Red Biotechnology - refers to a medicinal or diagnostic products or a vaccine that consists of, or has been produced in, living organisms and may be manufactured via recombinant technology, Life Sciences and Technology.
- Agricultural or Green Biotechnology - encompasses a range of modern plant breeding techniques. Modern agricultural biotechnology improves crops in more targeted ways. Whatever the particular technology used, the crops may be destined for use for food, biomaterials or energy production.
- Industrial or White Biotechnology - uses enzymes and micro-organisms to make biobased products in sectors such as chemicals, food and feed, detergents, paper and pulp, textiles and bioenergy (such as biofuels or biogas). In doing so, it uses renewable raw materials and is one of the most promising, innovative approaches towards lowering greenhouse gas emissions.
Facts and figures 2018 (together with colocated events):
- 4.370 trade visitors
- 93 exhibitors from biotechnology, pharmaceutical industry, cleanroom sector and LAB industry.
- 470 Attendees for the Symposium who registered from the pharmaceutical industry, Universities and concerned State Offices.
- Hundreds of OpenLab Attendees of scientific researchers, university students and RD specialists.
- International Buyers Commitee supported by the Ministery of Economy of Turkish Republic (B2Bmeetings)
- Analytech - Analysis and Laboratory Technology Exhibition
- PharmaNEXT - Pharmaceutical Industry, Technology and Ingredients Exhibition
Marketing and technical topics:
Contact person - Mr. Fatih Onkar
Tel: +90 242 316 46 00
Fax: +90 242 316 46 01
District of Istanbul - Şişli