Biotechnology and Life Sciences Industry Online Exhibition
Biotechnology makes use of biological systems and processes to manufacture useful products and provide services for all concerned industries. Biotecnica Exhibition became an excellent platform which covers advanced technological products and services in all business fields of biotechnology and offered ideal business opportunities for the exhibitors to make new business contacts and to meet the expanding industrial market of Turkey and the neighbouring countries of the region.
Exhibited products and services:
- Bioprocess Engineering analytics
> Bioprocess and system design > Biotechnology equipment >Bioreactors > Analytics, instrumentation and control technology > Monitoring systems > Sterile space technology > Biochemicals > Analysis systems > Laboratory Systems and Equipment > Bioprocess developement
> Process analytics > Biosensors > Chromatography technology > Genome technology > Diagnostics > Spectroscopy technology > Photometers > Microscopes > Biochemicals and cultures > Liquid handling
> Databases > Molecular bioinformatic systems > chemometrics > Simulation software > Software for process optimization
- Industrial Biotechnology Applications
> Pharmaceutical applications > Diagnostic applications > Biomedical applications > Food-processing applications > Agricultural applications > Biochemical applications > Environmental, Ecological and Recycling applications > Aquaculture applications
- Biotechnology services
> Technology & Know-how > Research & Developement > Consultancy > Analytic services > Training and educational programs > Certification, validation, accreditation and patent services.
Facts and figures 2018 (together with colocated events):
- 4.370 trade visitors
- 93 exhibitors from biotechnology, pharmaceutical industry, cleanroom sector and LAB industry.
- 470 Attendees for the Symposium who registered from the pharmaceutical industry, Universities and concerned State Offices.
- Hundreds of OpenLab Attendees of scientific researchers, university students and RD specialists.
- International Buyers Commitee supported by the Ministery of Economy of Turkish Republic (B2Bmeetings)
- Analytech - Analysis and Laboratory Technology Exhibition
- PharmaNEXT - Pharmaceutical Industry, Technology and Ingredients Exhibition
- Cleanroom - Cleanroom Technology, Maintenance and Equipment Exhibition
OFFLINE edition of the exhibition will be held on 6 - 8 October, 2021 in Istanbul.
Marketing and technical topics:
Contact person - Mr. Fatih Onkar
Tel: +90 242 316 46 00
Fax: +90 242 316 46 01