39th International İstanbul Children Baby Maternity Industry Expo
The 39th International Istanbul Children Baby Maternity Expo will be held between 8 - 11 December 2021 at İstanbul CNR Expo Center. With its’ 30.000 sqm exhibiting area, 250 qualified exhibitors showcase their 650 brands&15.000 professional buyers coming from 110 target countries.
CBME Turkey is the most-active-order writing trade fair for the baby and children sector. Turkey’s strategic geographical location acts as a bridge where the sector can reach 1.5 billion customers from Eurasia & MENA regions efficiently and cost-effectively.
The event is being held twice a year.
Why Turkey For The Sector?
• 1,25 million newborns annually
• More than 19 million children under the age of 14
• Largest youth population compared to European countries (30% of the total population is youth, under the age of 17.)
• USD 800 annual spending per baby for ages 0-24 months
• The number of baby kid store chains over 100 sqm has grown from 200 to 500 in 3 years
Exhibited products and services:
- Baby Carriages, Car Seats and Accessories
- Clothes &Accessories for Babies-Toodlers & Childrens
- Footwear for Babies & Children
- Maternity Clothing , Underwear & Accessories
- Toys, Bike & Educational Products
- Maternity & Baby Care Products
- Food & Healthcare Products
- Service Organisations & Industry Exhibitions
Facts and figures of CBME 2020:
- 235 exhibitors
- 610 brands
- 22.000 sqm exhibition area
- 24 international exhibitors
- 10 exhibiting countries: USA, AUSTRALIA, CHINA, DENMARK, HONG KONG, NETHERLANDS, SPAIN, KAZAKHSTAN, RUSSIA, UKRAINE
- 16.926 visitors from 122 countries
- 200 Hosted Byuers
- TOP-15 visiting countires: ALGERIA, RUSSIA, KAZAKHSTAN, EGYPT, IRAQ, LIBYA, SAUDI ARABIA, PALESTINE, IRAN, UKRAINE, GREECE, ISRAEL, MOROCCO, BULGARIA, TUNISIA
Mr. Semih Etyemez - Sales Account Manager
Tel: +90 539 988 64 67
Sedat Kavcıoğlu - Sales Manager
Tel: +90 507 690 07 07
District of Istanbul - Yesilkoy