Cleanroom Technology, Maintenance and Equipment Exhibition (Online)
Cleanroom Exhibition will be an appropriate business platform for all concerned sectors to present the materials, products, technology and services for the increasing demand of the facility managers and professionals who require “Cleanroom” in their facilities.
ISTANBUL: an international hub for Cleanroom industry
As one of the Megacities of the world, Istanbul is also known as the capital of economy of Turkey and a very important international business point, located as a bridge from Europe to Near Asia and entire Middle East as well as the Eastern Mediterranean area. Thousands of huge industrial facilities including medicine, metal processing, heay industry, food processing etc.have been located in and around Istanbul and neighbouring provinces that create a huge business volume for the suppliers of technology, equipment and solutions for Cleanroom applications. Moreover, private healthcare services recently became a very important sector in Istanbul giving considerable market opportunities to the concerned suppliers as well.
Exhibiting products and services:
- CLEANROOM BUILDING
Engineering, Design, Construction
Cleanroom Floor, Wall, Door, Ceiling Systems
- TECHNOLOGY& EQUIPMENT
Air Conditioning, Air Filtration and Air Handling Units
Air Distribution and Ventilation Materials and Components
Electronics, Automation and Digital Systems
Testing, Commissioning and Validating Systems
Cleanroom Devices and Equipment
Laminar Flow Cabinets
Microbiological Safety Cabinets
Airborne and Surface Disinfection Equipment and Materials
Process and Laboratory Water Treatment
Chemicals and Gas Distribution and Treatment
- OPERATION & ORGANISATIONS
Training and Consulting
Cleaning Equipment and Services (Washing, Sterilisation)
Packing and handling
Laboratory analysis services
Qualification and Testing
Consumables, Clothings and Personal Equipment
Books and media
Facts and figures 2018 (together with colocated events):
- 4.370 trade visitors
- 93 exhibitors from biotechnology, pharmaceutical industry, cleanroom sector and LAB industry.
- 470 Attendees for the Symposium who registered from the pharmaceutical industry, Universities and concerned State Offices.
- Hundreds of OpenLab Attendees of scientific researchers, university students and RD specialists.
- International Buyers Commitee supported by the Ministery of Economy of Turkish Republic (B2Bmeetings)
- Analytech - Analysis and Laboratory Technology Exhibition
- PharmaNEXT - Pharmaceutical Industry, Technology and Ingredients Exhibition
- Biotecnica - Biotechnology and Life Science Industry Exhibition
OFFLINE edition of the exhibition will be held on 6 - 8 October, 2021 in Istanbul.
Marketing and technical topics:
Contact person - Mr. Fatih Onkar
Tel: +90 242 316 46 00
Fax: +90 242 316 46 01