Regional and Traditional Handicraft Fair
At CRAFTISTANBUL dozens of handcraft producers, craftsmen, designers and representatives of related institutions/organizations,publishers,raw materials suppliers and by-products will exhibit their artpieces and products.
CRAFT ISTANBUL aims to exhibit and present the best examples of traditional and contemporary handcrafts.
Practical production shows, workshops, conferences, chat meetings, private collection exhibitions, examples from plastic arts, concerts, dance performances, publications, materials and tools and materials will be included.
At the end of the fair, CRAFTISTANBUL will be given documents to all participating artisans, and the selected producers will be presented with awards from various institutions and organizations.
National and Internional
- Handcraft manufacturers, masters
- Companies and organizations dealing with handicraft trade
- Public and non-governmental organizations with projects related to Handicraft
- Manufacturers and sellers of materials for artistic production
- Handicraft training and design services
- Packaging materials manufacturers
- Finance and insurance companies that support handicrafts
- Handicraft related media and broadcasting organizations, publications
- Archaeological and ethnographic collection holders
- Culture and Art Museums
Tel: +90 312 442 9002
Fax: +90 312 442 9025