15th Aegean Agriculture, Greenhouse and Animal Farming Fair
Aegean Agriculture, Greenhouse and Livestock Fair is one of the biggest and most ambitious business events of the agriculture and livestock sector in the Aegean region. The fair, which will be organized by Orion Trade Fairs between 27 February - 3 March 2019 at EGS Fair and Congress Center, will bring together main sector players in Denizli city once again.
Denizli shows a significant export potential, and the latest innovations in the industry will be showcased at Aegean Agriculture, Greenhouse and Livestock Fair. Denizli Agriculture Fair, which is increasing the number of exhibitors, demonstrated once again that it was unrivaled in its field with 180 exhibitors in 2017.
At a total area of 30 thousand square meters tractors, combine harvesters, agricultural mechanization and technologies, irrigation systems and equipment, greenhouse technologies, seed, seedlings, saplings, pesticides, fertilizers, ecological agriculture, agro-informatics, livestock, feed and packaging companies will come together.
The entrance to Denizli Agriculture Fair is free and available to visitors from 27 February to 3 March 2019.
Exhibited products and services:
- Tractors, combines
- Agricultural machinery and equipment
- Seedlings, seedlings, seedlings and horticulture
- Dairy and meat production industry and all technical equipment
- Agricultural chemistry products
- Organic agriculture sector
- garden equipment
- Irrigation tools, machines and systems
- Greenhouse equipment
- Ornamental plants
- Fruit and vegetable manufacturers and sellers
- Meteorological measurement systems
- Soil measurement systems
- Agricultural laboratory equipment
- Special lands
- Sectoral publications
- All public and private institutions and organizations, chambers, associations, cooperatives and associations.
- Banks and financila services
- Livestock farming machinery and equipment
- Livestock breeding companies
- Veterinary medicine
- Feed industry
- Live animal display
Tel: +90 (232) 444 0 476
Fax: +90 (232) 277 39 04