Organized in Gaziantep, the center of machine‐made carpet manufacturing, DOMOTEX Turkey brought industry leaders together from 24 to 27 April once again with the support of Gaziantep Chamber of Commerce (GTO), Southeastern Anatolia Carpet Exporters' Union (GAIB) and Gaziantep Chamber of Carpet Producers (GHO). The exhibition featured 195 companies from 11 countries and visited by 11.951 sector professionals from 89 countries in 2018 edition.
Exhibition products and services:
Hand-made carpets and rugs
Machine-made carpets, rugs and mats
Textile floor coverings (wall-to-wall)
Resilient floor coverings
Laminate, wood and parquet
Natural stone, marble and ceramic tiles
Artificial grass and sport floorings
Fibres, yarns and textiles
Textile machinery and accessories
Laying skills, cleaning and application technologies
Associations and publications
Facts and Figures 2018:
195 exhibitors from Belgium, China, Denmark, India, Iran, Jordan, Serbia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, USA and Uzbekistan
90% of the exhibitors were satisfied with the exhibition
11.951 international visitors from 89 countries
Top 5 visitor countries were Iran, Iraq, Russia, United Arab Emirates and Saudi Arabia
• DOMOTEX Turkey is Turkey’s leading fair for carpets and floor coverings.
• Gaziantep is the center of machine made carpets in the world.
• 67% of Turkey’s carpet exports are covered by Gaziantep with 1.4 billion $ export figure.
• Opportunity to establish new international business connections through the Buyer Mission Programme supported by the Ministry of Trade
• International awareness by the strength of DOMOTEX brand and Deutsche Messe’s international reputation and its broad network of representatives around the world
• Support from associations and chambers of commerce