The 38th International Istanbul Children Baby Maternity Expo will be held between 8-11 January 2020 at İstanbul CNR Expo Center. With its’ 30.000 sqm exhibiting area, 250 qualified exhibitors showcase their 650 brands&15.000 professional buyers coming from 110 target countries.
CBME Turkey is the most-active-order writing trade fair for the baby and children sector. Turkey’s strategic geographical location acts as a bridge where the sector can reach 1.5 billion customers from Eurasia & MENA regions efficiently and cost-effectively.
Why Turkey For The Sector?
• 1,25 million newborns annually
• More than 19 million children under the age of 14
• Largest youth population compared to European countries (30% of the total population is youth, under the age of 17.)
• USD 800 annual spending per baby for ages 0-24 months
• The number of baby kid store chains over 100 sqm has grown from 200 to 500 in 3 years
Exhibited products and services:
Baby Carriages, Car Seats and Accessories
Clothes &Accessories for Babies-Toodlers & Childrens