50th Istanbul International Jewelry, Watch & Equipment Fair
Istanbul Jewelry Show is used to be a comprehensive marketplace for international jewelry community and professionals. The ever growing number of participants and attendants accompanied with the value added trade show services have created a unique business environment in one of the fastest developing regions of the world.
Highlights of Istanbul Jewelry Show October
- Extensive range of exhibits: fine jewelry, diamonds, gems, watches, packaging, machinery and so on,
- Whole industry at one stop: manufacturers, wholesalers, suppliers, retailers, designers,
- Jewelry of any origin: Turkey, Hong Kong, Thailand and many other countries,
- Business-to-business platform: only trade buyers and decision-makers are admitted,
- Perfect timing for sourcing thousands of new products and latest styles in jewelry and watch industry.
- A premiere event for the year-end, Christmas, New Year, holiday season and early next year orders,
- A worldwide distribution hub to build business and sales contacts with Turkey, Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and North Africa,
- The ideal place to source products on every category of price and quality.
Exhibited products and services:
Diamond/Gem Jewellery, Gold Jewellery, Pearl Jewellery, Plain Precious Metal Jewellery, Watch & Clock, Diamond, Fine Gems, Semi-Precious Stones, Synthetic Stones, Precious Metal, Pearl, Jewellery Mounting/Parts, Display and Packaging, Machinery, Tools and Equipment, Security Devices, Softwares, Fashion Jewellery, Costume Jewellery, Silver Jewellery and Accessories & Silverware, Sectoral Publication
Facts and Figures of the previous event:
- Exhibition area: 30.000 sqm
- 800+ exhibitors
- 15.514 visitors from 109 countries (56% domestic, 44% international visitors)
- Top-20 Visiting Countries: Turkey, Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Algeria, Greece, UAE, Ukranie, Tunisia, Russian Federation, Israel, Syria, India, Azerbaijan, Italy, Egypt, Germany, Bulgaria, Jordan
Istanbul Jewelry Show is beeing held twice a year - in March and in October. Istanbul Jewelry Show March will be held on 25 - 28 of March, 2021.
Organizer Phone: +90 212 519 0719
Organizer Fax: +90 212 513 3038 / 511 2871
Visiting Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Registration for Visitors ►►
Book your Booth ►►
District of Istanbul: Yeşilköy