53rd Istanbul International Jewelry, Watch & Equipment Fair
As the biggest exhibition in the region, established in 1986, Istanbul Jewelry Show provides unique business opportunities and knowledge sharing for industry professionals from across Europe to the Near East, from Russia to North Africa, from CIS Countries to the Middle East.
As the biggest exhibition of the region organized uninterruptedly since 1986, Istanbul Jewelry Show provides unique information sharing and business opportunities for all jewelry professionals from Eastern Europe to the Near East, from Russia to North Africa, from CIS Countries to the Middle East
Recognized as one of the top five jewelry exhibitions in the world, the Istanbul Jewelry Show, will be organized at Istanbul Expo Center between 16 - 19 March 2023.
Istanbul Jewelry Show, which contributes to the development and growth of the jewelry sector by bringing the important companies and brands of the sector with the buyers, provides the most suitable platform in terms of new business opportunities and information sharing.
Highlights of Istanbul Jewelry Show
- Extensive range of exhibits: fine jewelry, diamonds, gems, watches, packaging, machinery and so on,
- Whole industry at one stop: manufacturers, wholesalers, suppliers, retailers, designers,
- Jewelry of any origin: Turkey, Hong Kong, Thailand and many other countries,
- Business-to-business platform: only trade buyers and decision-makers are admitted,
- Perfect timing for sourcing thousands of new products and latest styles in jewelry and watch industry.
- A premiere event for the year-end, Christmas, New Year, holiday season and early next year orders,
- A worldwide distribution hub to build business and sales contacts with Turkey, Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, CIS countries and North Africa,
- The ideal place to source products on every category of price and quality.
Exhibited products and services:
Diamond / Gem Jewellery, Gold Jewellery, Pearl Jewellery, Plain Precious Metal Jewellery, Watch & Clock, Diamond, Fine Gems, Semi-Precious Stones, Synthetic Stones, Precious Metal, Pearl, Jewellery Mounting / Parts, Display and Packaging, Machinery, Tools and Equipment, Security Devices, Softwares, Fashion Jewellery, Costume Jewellery, Silver Jewellery and Accessories & Silverware, Sectoral Publication
Facts and Figures 2022:
- 1000 companies and brands from 12 countries
- 26.054 professionals of the industry from 143 countries
Istanbul Jewelry Show is being held twice a year - in March and in October:
- Istanbul Jewelry Show March will be held in 16 - 19 March, 2023
- Istanbul Jewelry Show October will be held on 5 - 8 of October, 2023
Mr. Volkan Adakan
Senior Sales Manager
Tel: +90 216 425 63 00
Mrs. Aslı Cercisoğlu
Senior International Sales Executive
Tel: +90 216 425 63 00
Registration for Visitors ►►
Book your Booth ►►
District of Istanbul - Yeşilköy