Leather and Fashion Fair
With the aim to support leather, fur and textile outerwear fashion community in these challenging times, the proven hub of allure for outerwear fashion in EURASIA region “3rd LeShow Istanbul-2022” proudly opens the doors at the Istanbul Congress Center (ICC) from January 20th to 22nd, 2022…
Embodying world-famous “Mix & Match” type outerwear fashion concept, 3rd LeShow Istanbul-2022 will bring together high-end collections leather & fur outerwear fashion items and haute qualité creations made of leather & fur and various textiles in a professional business-networking platform with dynamic attendances especially from Europe, North America, Middle-Far East, Russia and Central Asia regional apparel fashion markets.
During this 3-day remarkable live event; more than 150 int’l exhibitor fashion brands will meet up and forge solid, tailor-made business relations with 10.000 int’l business visitors & 1.000 professional int’l sectoral buyers to be hosted from varied geographies of the world.
With the belief that social and economic order will be established with much better conditions by successfully dealing with global Covid-19 pandemic in the nearest future of the world; 3rd LeShow Istanbul-2022 will act as an important catalyst for successful transition to the post-crisis period and will bolster the outerwear fashion industry to emerge stronger from this exceptional economic breakdown conditions via procreating unparalleled visibility & business-networking opportunities.
Exhibited products and services:
- Leather Outerwear
- Fur Outerwear
- Fur Collar Outerwear
- Finished Fur & Leather Pelts
- Exotic Leather
- Casual Outerwear
- Sports Outerwear
- Fashion Accessories with Leather & Fur
- Fashion Accessories with Knitwear
- Shoes - Saddlery Manufacturers
Facts and figures 2020:
- 5.938,50 m2 exhibition area
- 118 exhibitors (87 local and 31 foreign)
- Foreign exhibitors from 13 countries: Greece, Finland, Italy, Russian Federation, Serbia, Hungary, Slovenia, Belgium, Turkmenistan, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh
- 6.492 visitors (incl. 2.266 foreign visitors)
- Within the scope of the fair activities, a total of 4,500 people watched 14 different fashion shows including Hakan Akkaya Special Fashion Show, Connect to Life Social Responsibility Fashion Show, 8 Exhibitors and 4 Designer Fashion Shows.
- 4 different cocktail events were organized during the fair. 2,000 people attended the events.
Phone: +90 212 284 23 00
Fax: +90 212 283 00 74 - 75 - 76
District of Istanbul - Sisli