International Nuclear Power Plants Summit / Nuclear Power Plants Expo / Nuclear Trade Matchmaking Platform
Event website: https://www.nuclearpowerplantsexpo.com/
Why to take part?
- INPPS is the best way to keep up to date with the latest developments in Turkey’s booming nuclear industry.
- Find out about the latest NPP projects, plans, products and solutions.
- Benefit from extensive networking opportunities with nuclear industry peers, get the chance to approach senior level executives from a large number of local and international companies and ensure you stay at the nuclear industry.
- Independent power producers
- Engineering, procurement and construction companies
- Licensing specialists
- Financing companies
- Government officials
- Equipment suppliers
- Turkish companies that have interest and resources for investing in nuclear
- Association and chamber of commerce representatives interested in developing nuclear industry within their regions
- Research & Development Companies
- Managers from engineering and construction companies
- Nuclear energy equipment and services suppliers
- Energy economists and analysts for financial and investment institutions
Facts and Figures 2018:
- 998 attendees (438 national and 560 international)
- 115 exhibitors
- 76 speakers
- 325 b2b matchmaking meetings1385 sqm exhibition area
- Participating countries: Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Turkey, Sweden, Ukraine, Canada, USA, Jordan, Netherlands, South Africa, UAE, Japan
FOR EXHIBITION SALES
Mrs. Ebru Şahin
Mobile: +90 553 535 84 54
Mrs. Meliha Taçgın
Mobile: +90 555 762 87 91