Specialized exhibition for potato production in Turkey
Since 2006, POTATO EUROPE has been organized in 4 countires. It is the only organization that brings together the potato sector in Europe. Appreciated in countires where it is organized; is one of the projects that contribute to innovation and technology.
The growing importance and strategic value of the potato cultivation; it provides signifcant added value to the Turkish economy. 1.45 millon decares of potato culitvation is performed in Turkey and 4.5 million tons of potato production is realized. Potato is one of the most important plants for Turkey and is the fifth most produced product after wheat, barley and mais.
POTATO DAYS TURKEY 2021 will be held on 18 - 20 August 2021 in Konya.
Exhibited products and services:
- Potato seed varieties, seed importers
- Soil additives
- Seed cleaning and culting technology
- Seed treatment agents
- Row independent and row dependent soil culitvators
- Bed forming and stone and clod separation technology
- Drip, sprinkler, pivot,ﬂood irrigation technology
- Field monitoring,plant scouting and drone technology
- Plant protection and fertilisers as well as application machinery
- Mechanical weed control
- Harvest preparation:haulm desiccation machnery, chemical desiccants
- Harvesting machinery
Phone: +90 282 263 00 32
Fax : +90 282 263 00 28
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org