Istanbul Congress Center is an international congress and event destination, boasting world-class technological infrastructure, experienced staff, and a high-quality service it offers to visitors.
Exhibition and event venues on the B4 and B5 floors cover an area of 14.576m2.
B4 Mezzanine Area 4.288m2 / B5 Area 10.288m2
- 205 two-phase and mono-phase beam boxes, each with a capacity of 15 kw
- A total of 57 air and water connections, one per each two columns in the exhibition area
- Air connection with a capacity of maximum 6 bar / 4000 liters
- 120 ceiling hangers with a load capacity of maximum 500 kg
- Exhibition announcement system
Harbiye Auditorium spans an area of 3.028 m2, with a capacity of hosting up to 3.555 people. The fact that the auditorium has one big grandstand and provides flexible seating options allows major events to host maximum possible number of people.
The floors, on which the Harbiye Auditorium is located, have spacious foyers that can be used before and during events.
- Maximum ceiling height of the stage: 9,40m
- 9 moving mechanical parts for the stage
- Seating for mobility-restricted visitors
- 24 simultaneous interpretation booths
- Doors that provide direct access to the backstage
- Visitor access from 12 separate doors on two different floors
- The hall can be divided with 3 automatically controlled red curtains.
Address: Darülbedai Cad. No:3 34367 Şişli Maçka / İstanbul
Tel: +90 (212) 373 99 00
Fax: +90 (212) 373 99 43
District of Istanbul - Sisli